Penclic Mouse R3
The third generation Penclic Mouse is compatible for left- and right-handed users, with the scroll wheel located in the middle of the pen's shaft. The scroll wheel also doubles as the middle click button, which not only eases the transition period when adjusting to this uniquely-designed, laser-focused alternative but also makes the mouse easier to operate for our "South Paws."
Features R3 Wireless
- The supported platforms for Penclic Mouse are all operating systems that support HID 1.1. These include Windows XP or later, Mac OSX version 10.1 or later and most Linux/BSD flavors. No extra software/driver installation is needed.
- Operates on almost any surface without any pad or tablet.
- Implements a 3-buttons and scroll wheel mouse.
- USB Connection
- AAA 1.2V NiMH Recharging battery (Everyday use last approximately 1 months before charging is needed).
- Charging via USB.
- LR 03/AAA/1.5V Alkaline None rechargeable battery can be used. NOTE: DO NOT RECHARGE
- Energy saving mode starts after 10 min, press left click (button 1) to activate.
- Wireless reach, minimum 5 metres.
- Dpi settings 800 - 1200 - 1600.
The dpi button is located under the mouse, the cursor will move faster for each setting. It will rotate around frequency from 800-1600 and then go back to low 800. Once the power is shut of the dpi setting will return to its default setting, 1200 dpi.